Whether you need to implement new logistic processes, open a new distribution centre, transform your transport set-up, introduce supply chain management in your company, optimize your results, restructure your organization, …. sometimes you need additional knowledge, expertise, experience, skills, competences, or simply extra manpower for a specific period of time or a specific project.
The right Interim Manager will bring you all that, when you need it, for as long as you need it.
Real added value, flexibility, focus, speed, with a fresh, experienced perspective to get your problem solved.
In order to make sure you get the right help, Grindstone will support you from start to finish:
- clearly define the problem(s) & objectives
- assess & determine the interim manager’s profile for success
- propose only the right candidate(s) for the job
- onboard the best candidate for the job
- close follow-up by subject matter experts
- support the interim manager where needed